DNA PATERNITY TESTING WHILE PREGNANT
Discovering the paternity of a baby before birth is a common wish among women. Paternity questions can add stress—but there is a safe solution. Our technologically advanced Non-Invasive Prenatal Paternity Testing makes it possible to get accurate answers early in a pregnancy without risk to the baby because we only use blood collected from the mother. Cells from the developing fetus float freely in the bloodstream of the pregnant mother. These fetal cells can be found as early as the 9th week of pregnancy. We develop a DNA profile of the fetal cells and compare the profile to the DNA profile of the presumed father.
We proudly offer the most accurate and scientifically substantiated way to establish paternity before the baby is born. The process is state-of-the-art, combining the latest in DNA SNP technology and patented methods of preserving and analyzing the baby’s DNA found naturally in the mother’s bloodstream.
Answers to common questions:
- Must be 9 weeks gestation (date since the baby was conceived)
- A blood draw is required for the mother and a cheek swab for the alleged father. You can have this done at your OB or at one of our locations. We will coordinate everything with your OB.
- Results are ready in 7-10 business days. Rush service (3-7 business days) is available for $175.00.
- NOTE: The laboratory needs to be able to identify at least 3% of Fetal DNA so sometimes when there is not enough Fetal DNA present we need to ask for a recollection and this can happen at any time during gestations.
- We can now perform prenatal baby gender testing during the regular course of testing for paternity. The cost for this add-on is $200.
How much does it cost?
Our prenatal DNA paternity tests cost $1,350.00. Ask about a payment plan.
Prenatal Baby Gender DNA Test
NEW! We can now determine the gender of the fetus within the regular course of testing. The cost for this add-on is $200.00.
How do I get started?
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-888-571-2220 or simply fill out our prenatal DNA paternity test form to get started and we will respond quickly: