DNA PATERNITY TESTING WHILE PREGNANT
Discovering the paternity of a baby before birth is a common wish among women. Paternity questions can add stress—but there is a safe solution. Our technologically advanced Non-Invasive Prenatal Paternity Testing makes it possible to get accurate answers early in a pregnancy without risk to the baby because we only use blood collected from the mother. Cells from the developing fetus float freely in the bloodstream of the pregnant mother. These fetal cells can be found as early as the 9th week of pregnancy. We develop a DNA profile of the fetal cells and compare the profile to the DNA profile of the presumed father.
We proudly offer the most accurate and scientifically substantiated way to establish paternity before the baby is born. The process is state-of-the-art, combining the latest in DNA SNP technology and patented methods of preserving and analyzing the baby’s DNA found naturally in the mother’s bloodstream.
Answers to common questions:
- Must be 9 weeks gestation (date since the baby was conceived)
- A blood draw is required for the mother and a cheek swab for the alleged father. You can have this done at your OB or at our Seattle location. We will coordinate everything with your OB.
- NOTE: The laboratory needs to be able to identify at least 3% of Fetal DNA so sometimes when there is not enough Fetal DNA present we need to ask for a recollection and this can happen at any time during gestations.
- We do not currently offer gender testing, only paternity testing
- Results are legally binding in all 50 states if needed
How much does it cost?
- 9 Weeks Gestation or Less - 1-Week Turnaround Time: : $1,850
- More than 9 Weeks Gestation - 3-Week Turnaround Time: $1,350
- More than 9 Weeks Gestation - 1-Week Turnaround Time: $1,550
How do I get started?
If you have any questions, please call us at 1-888-571-2220 or simply fill out our prenatal DNA paternity test form to get started and we will respond quickly: